Monday, January 25, 2010

Give me a break.

I would not consider myself an active blogger, not by a long shot. Yet this forum for interaction has been special, and unique in its own way. Learning has been great, still greater the learning from introspection. But as it stands, i v reached new low s in life - one where i never thought i would be. Beaten in my own game, been cheated in my own house of worship.



But here s the catch - I believe i can bounce back.

Therefore my readership, i sanction myself a temporary resignation from this status as a blogger - more of a sabbatical.

An important mission to accomplish, where i cannot fail. Not again. This mission now needs all my focus, my energy. For those who have waited, my sorry. I cannot say when i will be back. I hope it will be the sooner.

With Regret and lots of pain at heart.
Yours Truly

1 comment:

  1. Hiii, Sarvana
    me and sm of my frnds hv started an E-magazine called Reader's Quotient, it is totally for a noble cause, i came across ur blog in my quest to search excellent writers and felt worth inquire u if u shall be willing to come along us ?
    if yes pls contact us on sangeeta.goswami@readersquotient.com

    regds sangeeta
    www.readersquotient.com

    ReplyDelete