Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Moment of Eternity

Today, I rode out, thought clouding my head as the clouds did the heavens. As I rode, I raised my head to find myself Flying, towards the heavens (at the other end of which of the was the Marina) - the breeze to my face, the dark sky greeting me, applauding with beats of thunder and beaming with streaks of lightning as i ascended ever so close to it. At that moment of time lay an eternity, an ecstasy greater than love and Nirvana among many others..............


P.S.:
1) The above post explains my view on top of the Flyover on R.K.Road, as i rode out to meet my dearest friend for lunch. This was also a Prequel to a post that i have put of indefinitely, a post to which i would not be doing justice to if i do not take the adequate time developing it.
2) Jai you are very good at (he)art. I wrote this post with you in mind - a writer's description of a work of art. Can you actually create a sketch of this for me.
3) Don't worry though.. We'll copyright the sketch, as i surely know that it ll be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment