Friday, May 1, 2009

The revelations of a fallen fool....

Love, though art the brood of the purity, the hope, the divine,
The solemn for those who seek, the solitude for the troubled mind.



You love are the medicine for the hurt, the dawn for those asleep
The amnesty for those who sin, the hope for those defeat ..



But love, are you also the fickle, the pain, the leech?
Art thou the promiscous, art love's gain is what love preach,?



Cause love, when u leave, left behind are the dark, the null, the void,
Oh dawn, are you the one to bring light to a world of light devoid?,
Why then oh bright one did u fail to light me up.. and leave me paranoid?



The above are the revelations of a fallen fool.... as observed in the manuscripts of yore and witnessed by endless time...

Oh fool, may thou rest in peace

7 comments:

  1. Are you sure? Is it from tales of the past? Sounds more like an autobiography to me.

    Nice little prosetry.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone sir is a fallen fool sometime or the other..

    I bet even you are one ...

    Thanks for the comment though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well how could I desist from advertising one of my poetry ('The desert-river in a sinister spring') a bit!

    Well written!

    But people may also fall in love when they're perfectly happy with life.

    And well, a difficult question--why do people fall in love? If you can't speak for others, try thinking of reasons in your case--you may not reveal them here, but believe me, the ultimate answer would be difficult to reach. I feel I know the reason why I'd fallen in love whenever I did, and why I might in the future. If you've read Ayn Rand's 'Atlas shrugged', you might learn (if you agree with Rand, that is) the reasons for why one loves the one they love, but not why they seek love in the first place.

    And usually, generalizing is not a good idea ;)

    TC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry, one mistake. Generalization afterall, is not that bad. That way, you give life opportunities to suprise you :)

    Now see, I just generalized that everyone loves suprises ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ketan..

    Whoa .. first of all..i never said the poem was about me,

    I did read your poem that you d mentioned. Could not help but wonder how the two posts were so similar in theme but as much varied in style..

    And there are but a few things that your could generalise about humans (in general!)and i believe that the reactions of a human to stimulus of love(or those when he is deprived of it) are surely common to all humans.

    Second of all i still don't have guts enough to accept the truth for what it is..

    Thanks for the refreshing comment though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much delayed response, but a response nonetheless. As to whether I am one of the fallen fool, I was not able to gauge which one you were asking to the falling part or the fooling part. Had enough of all those bruises to keep me away from falling further (or fooling further).

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete